I have a wonderful crew of friendly, hard-working, honest and funny helpers. After working their regular jobs all week long, they show up to help me at my sales. I hope to one day have a sale so big that I would have to use all of my helpers at once. I really do appreciate all of them! I depend on their help and wisdom. I'd like to introduce you to my helpers; let's get started. "Ladies and Gentlemen, in this corner..."
Let me introduce you to my husband, Keith Ailor. Keith is my silent partner in the business and is constantly coming up with ways to improve my business processes. He's the tall redhead wearing glasses that works in the garage/outside; and no, his big kerosene heater is NOT for sale. When he's not helping me he's usually fishing at Lake Guntersville or building something useful.
Let me introduce you to my sister, Donna. She helps indoors at my sales with furniture, china, books and linens, etc. Some know her as Mrs. Payne retired 1st grade teacher at Blossomwood.
Let me introduce you to Angie. Our bubbly energetic blonde-haired right-hand woman who helps me tremendously. You can find Angie at the cash register, straightening up the tables or organizing the sale. Angie is my right hand women helping me to find crew to work the sale, Help to keep MJ organised to make the sale run smoothly. Angie is active in their church, the Rock and volunteers at Manna House. She loves your family, quilting, and doing tee shirt designs. She keep our crew branded with our shirt uniforms.
Let me introduce you to Kellie. She is our organizing, eager-to-please cashier. You will find Kellie at the cash register or staging tables with merchandise. She only works on Friday for us, since she has another job, but we feel privelege to have had her helping us for 9 years since I started.
Irmie is our wonderful German helper with knowledge of German items. She is the best fitted sheet folder around. We can alway depend on her to make our linen room beautiful.
Donna L. is the best helper to make our kitchens look wonderful. She is our petite blonde hair lady who is usually greeting customers around the house during a sale with her beautiful smile.
More Awesome Helpers
- Brian is my do all guy who will help me anytime I need him.
- Clay is my oldest guy helper who got started with me when he was waiting for his kids to get out of school. Now they have graduated but I feel blessed that I still have him to help me reserch all the treasure in you attic and garage.
- Jan Sue helps us when she is not working at Michaels, cleaning houses or taking care of her Granddaughter. She keeps our vans organised and keeps me straight with all my supplies and where is my coffee cup.
- Keith is my old time friend who has come to help me with the set up of the garages. He is very knowledgable of tools, cars, and equipment.
- Kelly B. is our male Kelly who is wonderful to help set up the garages, move furniture, and setting up our sales. He is very knowledable on any type of plants.
- Kelly Yo this is our Hawalii Kelly who you will find her at our sales on saturday since she works at Parkway Scrubs during the week.
I feel so blessed that the Lord has brought me each one of these wonderful helpers and others that I did not mention, who have helped my business grow. I could not run these sales without them!